Sunday, October 28, 2012

Back to the Future Cheesecakes; Too Busy to Blog; The Short Post

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to cook with anyone this week due to being busy busy busy. I do have an exciting prospect in the future though- I will be making cheesecakes for the tea court where I work starting next week. I had talked about doing it with my boss a while ago but now I'll actually begin to make and sell them, yay! Hopefully they'll be well-received and help open doors to other opportunities. Who knows what the future will bring? Just gotta buckle up and enjoy the ride.

3 comments:

  1. Long live cheesecakes! Love them - wish I could taste some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (This is Vincent. This gon' be my blog 'bout grad schoolin'.)

    I remember that one time we made cheesecake and I over-mixed it so it came out all smallpox-infected looking. Don't do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, post pictures!! I want to see a slice of cheesecake sitting by a tea pot. Ultimate asian-fusion.

    ReplyDelete